Personalized legal advocacy and care for personal injury, immigration and property insurance claims.
- Personal Injury
- Property Insurance
Attorney Klodiana Hysenlika is a graduate of the University of South Florida where she received a bachelor's degree in political science. She earned her Juris Doctor from the University of Western Michigan Thomas M. Cooley Law School. While there, she studied abroad for a period of time with Penn State Dickinson School of Law, where she was taught by Supreme Court Justice, John J. Roberts.
After being admitted into the Florida Bar in 2013, Hysenlika began her law career at a prestigious personal injury law firm in Clearwater. Since then, Hysenlika's practice was focused primarily on auto accidents, slip-and-falls, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death, flood claims, property insurance claims, immigration, etc.
Hysenlika has represented hundreds of injured clients in all stage of litigation, including jury trials. She is fluent in Albanian, Spanish, and Italian.
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing,Michigan
- J.D. – 2013
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Honors: Mock Trial Team
- University of South Florida (USF), Tampa, Florida
- B.A. – 2007
- Major: Political Science
- Florida, 2013
- Top Attorney Rising Stars, Super Lawyers, 2017 – 2020
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40, 2019 – Present
- Perenich, Caulfield, Avril & Noyes, P.A, Personal Injury Attorney, 2013 to 2021
- Clearwater Bar Association, Present
- Hillsborough County Bar Association, Present